By using Cookies and similar technologies, we are able to provide you with a better experience and to improve our website and service we offer (http://wightmanandparrish.co.uk/) by better understanding how you use it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by websites that you visit. These files enable site’s to capture and remember certain information about your visit that can help us understand your browsing preference.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with the current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our website, supporting functions such as logging in.
- Analytics Cookies: It is important for us to understand how you use our website, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our website and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our website such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies: It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our website, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our website and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Persistent Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit our website.
- Session Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit our website until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies on our website are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
|Site Operation||DYNSRV||This cookie is used to manage server traffic demand.|
|Site Operation||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to maintain user session variables.|
|This helps identify visitors to our website so we can better understand how visitors use the site and identify them when they return.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this site. This helps us to improve the site’s usability and performance. The information stored by these cookies is anonymous. The cookies track how many visitors we have had as well as how they found the site and what pages they visit when here.|
DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR INTERNET BROWSER
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY